2008年1月7日 星期一

CSI:NY Carmine Giovinazzo(Danny Messer in NY)


Hi everyone, this time I will show you a cute and handsome guy!
His name is Danny Messer in CSI:NY. And his real name is Carmine Giovinazzo.
Here is his background~
And although my english is not very well, but I will keep going training my english word! :)

Name:Carmine Giovinazzo
Birthday:1973/8/24
Constellation:virgo
Height:5' 9"
Eye color:blue.
Blood:Italy, Norway, England, America
Family member:parents and sister
Family Background: His father had used to be a NYPD, and his sister is a NYPD.
Birthplace:US New York
Where he live now: Los Angeles
Extracurricular avocation: Brushwork, Guitar, Hockey, Basketball, Baseball.

And here is an end. But I will add something if I got something to share

2005年他被<人物>雜誌評選為最性感男士之一

姓名:Carmine Giovinazzo
生日:1973年8月24日
生肖:牛
星座:處女座
身高:5' 9" 約1.75 m
眼睛顏色:藍色血統:意大利 挪威 英國 美國
紋身:右肩上有一個紋身
家庭成員:父母 一姐
家庭背景:父親曾是紐約警員,姐姐是紐約警員,姐夫也是一名警探
出生地:美國紐約
現居地:美國洛杉磯
業餘愛好:繪畫 詩歌 吉他 曲棍球 籃球 棒球棒球
經歷:高中時期曾在洋基( Yankee )主場體育館出場過兩次
喜愛球隊:New York Mets 棒球隊




















沒有留言: